Birdwood Methodist Church

Birdwood Methodist Church is situated on the main A40 road approximately 6 miles west of Gloucester & 12 miles east of Ross-on-Wye, on the edge of the Forest of Dean.

There has been a church on the site since 1814 but sadly it closed for regular worship on 19th May 2002.

Click on the image below to find out more about the history of the church, along with names from registers, rolls of honour & memorial plagues

Return to Furcot Homepage